Saturday, August 29, 2026
vtxl day 5 morning
I made it to the camp spot I wanted. I might technically be on somebody's land but I'll be gone before 7:00. If all goes well I'll make it to the Green Mountains today. And then I have an easy paddle the last day into North Adams. I haven't decided yet if I'm biking all the way back or having Jackie pick me up. We'll see how it goes. So far I'm surprised how good my body feels. No joints hurt in my butts doing really well. My muscles get tired but you would expect that pedaling 8 hours a day. The last two days I've biked from about 7:30 to 7:00 p.m. but I take food and water filter breaks. technically my Camp spot should be in the green Square to be on public land. Oops lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
What is a rocker plate? These rocker plate things always looked like a gimmick to me, but after doing more research it turns out that they m...
-
I'm pretty much following this food pyramid now Ironically, I didn't know this pyramid existed before finding it on youtube, a littl...
-
Tuesday So the plan is Tuesday (tomorrow as I write this), Jacqui and I drive separate to her folks place just south of Albany. Jacqui...
No comments:
Post a Comment