Dan's Blog
Thursday, August 27, 2026
VTXL day 3 morning, covered bridge
i wrote a longer post last night, but need better cell for it to upload. will do once I get to Topsham, or sooner.
Slept fine. was in my tent around 7p.m. last night. read for a bit, and then decided to try sleeping by 8p.m. drifted off by 9 i think.
going to eat brekkie and get going asap this morning. try to beat the rain coming mid afternoon.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Rocker Plate for my indoor bike trainer
What is a rocker plate? These rocker plate things always looked like a gimmick to me, but after doing more research it turns out that they m...
Weight loss plan
I'm pretty much following this food pyramid now Ironically, I didn't know this pyramid existed before finding it on youtube, a littl...
Erie Canal Ride, the day before Prep and Plan
Tuesday So the plan is Tuesday (tomorrow as I write this), Jacqui and I drive separate to her folks place just south of Albany. Jacqui...
No comments:
Post a Comment