Sunday, August 30, 2026

vtxl Day six last day

I survived my last wild camp out in the woods Period Unfortunately I ran out of daylight and had Rough Weird Non-Designated site Spot With barely enough room to pitch my tent Comma but it worked Period

By the way I know My phone is typing the words Instead of the punctuation I'll fix it later Period This morning It was mostly downhill Into the town of Sunderland But sadly the Corner Market Is out of business Period So I have to ride another hour You get my first warm food of the day Period I got in touch with Jackie She's going to pick me up In North Adams So that's all settled Hopefully around 130 For two o'clock this afternoon I'll meet up with Period She's bringing my Portable Sponge Shower system And a change of clothes Period I also told her to bring a trash bag To throw my gear in I kept the old bike rack that I can strap To the trunk of her car So we're going to use that instead of the truck The front driver side tire on the truck keeps deflating overnight and I don't want to risk You're having issues with it Not to mention it'll probably be easier for her to just drive her own car We don't really need the truck we're not camping she's just picking me up So I guess that's all for now I've got 40 miles left the bike 3 500 feet of elevation game which is nothing Because yesterday I did A little over 8 000 feet The most of the trip Period I've also been working on Some post about what worked well What I need to improve What gear worked well What I can leave at home Stuff I should replace that weighs less So I'll be working on that over the next few days After I get home and I'll be posting more pictures I was thinking I may even do a YouTube video On my bike setup I think most of the people I saw riding This root Went super ultra light And I couldn't find anything about Setups that carried more gear So I might make a video on that It's a tougher challenge to be honest with all the climbing Period But it does settle one thing in my mind I can do this I can bite cross-country no problem Period I'll have to start planning for next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts